Seth and Justin Bieber

by Rhegan from Estevan

The story I am telling today is about my heroes. They are my heroes because they both did something amazing and awesomely awesome.  

My first story is about Seth. He saved me from getting hit by a car. One day Seth and I were walking home from the bus stop and a big black truck came quickly down the street really fast. It scared me because I was right on the side of the road and when it came Seth pushed me to the side of the road and the truck went by really fast then honked the horn at us for being in his way. He also saved his brother from being hit by a car after school just like when he saved me so he is a big hero to a lot of people. So that is why Seth is my hero.

My next story is about Justin Bieber because he gives money to charity. When Justin Bieber goes to do a concert, he gives money to all the charities in that city because he cares about helping people. These are some of the charities: Children's Miracle Network, City of Hope, Cure Duchenne, Food Bank For New York City, Give Back Hollywood Foundation, It Gets Better Project, Jumpstart, KaBOOM! Musicians on call, Pencils of Promise, Red Cross, and Usher's New Look Foundation.That was just in 2011; 11 charities in one year! He is also my hero because he always says be who you are don't change because your friends do stay the same. He is my hero because no matter how many times people say that they hate him, he stays the same and doesn't show that he is upset. He just thinks of all his fans. Just like his song Believe says, "Where would I be if you didn't believe" because if we didn't believe he wouldn't be famous.

I think Justin Bieber and Seth are the same because Seth saved my life and Justin went to a hospital and met a girl that was in chemotherapy and she said, "Justin got me through it." Justin saved her life and Seth saved my life, so to me they both saved me. Without Justin Bieber I wouldn't have life. If Seth didn't save me or otherwise I wouldn't have gone to the JB concert because it was the day before the concert I wouldn't have seen him in concert and my life wouldn't be complete.

So I want to thank Justin Bieber and Seth for being awesome and both being heroes to me.   Thank you Seth for saving me from being hit by a car, and thank you Justin Bieber for being alive first of all and for being so helpful with charity. I really want to meet you one day because I look up to you. When I get older I want to help with charity. Your concert in Saskatoon was amazing! And that's my story about my heroes.