Theodor Seuss Geisel

by Elena from Oxnard

Dr. Seuss

My hero is Dr. Seuss. His real name is Theodore Seuss Geisel. He was born March 2, 1904. Also was born in Springfield, Massachusetts. Dr. Seuss was a children's book writer. He is know for his crazy imagination. He writes children's books.

Dr. Seuss wrote many books like "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", " The Cat in the Hat", " The Cat in the Hat comes Back", "One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish", and so much more. I guarantee you will love his books. His books put imagination, creativity and learning into his books.

Seuss is very inspiring. He actually makes you want to read and create more. I've read almost all of his books. His death was very sad to people because they won't get to read more of his books. His wife might keep the memories going. That will make us smile.

You should read some of Dr. Suess's books. They're great for you, your future kids and grandkids. Play some Dr. Suess games at www.seussville.com