Sindi

by Christian from Cut Off

My aunt is my hero. Her name is Sindi. She is from HONDURAS, and she is 25 years old. She is always there for me, and she encourages me to be a better person every day. She wants the best for everyone, so they can be treated fairly. When I don't know what to do, I talk to her, and she helps me out. We always talk on the phone, and she always tells me jokes. When I get home from school, we sit down and ask each other about our day. Then, we cook and eat together.

FB_IMG_1495550315185.jpg

Why is my aunt my hero? She is brave and unique. She fights and stands up for the truth. She is unique because she helps others no matter what it takes. She would give the shirt off her back to who really needs it. She became my hero when I didn't have any reasons to live. She was always there telling me the good things that the world has to offer. She always reminds me that no matter how many problems you have you will be fine, by saying, "After the rain, the sun shines again".

FB_IMG_1495550275084.jpg

I admire her for her kindness she shows to others. She is always asking how she can help. When people are in trouble, she talks to them and tries to help  them solve their  problem. Sometimes she does not help people because they are old enough to know right from wrong  but  still do wrong, not caring about the consequences.