Library

Spiderman

by Carlos from Tampico

Spiderman wears a red suit with a blue webbing design that has a black spider on his chest. On his mask, there are two big white eyes so his eyes don’t look invisible. His power are like those of a spider. He can shoot webs from his hand, climb walls, and he becomes stronger than he was before; and that is how he got his name. It would be fabulous if a spider could bite you and you could have their super powers.

Like any hero, they have their enemies. He has to fight them to keep the city under control, otherwise it would be destroyed. For example, there's Venom. The suit "Venom" controls a person named Eddy Brock. Spiderman fights with him once in a while. Another rival of his would be the King Pin who is the leader of a gang. They try to steal money, steal businesses, etc.; and that's where Spiderman comes in and stops them from successfully completing it.

I have several questions, though: 'Why does he always win? Why doesn’t he ever lose, and have the bad guys conquer the city? Why does he always stay in that city? He doesn’t go to another city through his work or something like that?''

Then there are those heroes that help him. The Black Cat helps in fighting Vampires and just shows up unexpectedly. In one episode, Spiderman has to pick about four heroes to help him fight evil on this planet that has been destroyed by evil. So he picks the Black Cat, Iron Man, the Fantastic Four, and his doctor friend which turns into a lizard. King Pin is in this control center that Spiderman and the rest of the crew have to get and destroy to free the planet, but it's not easy. They have to go through the desert while having giant worm-like creatures popping out of nowhere while there is a sandstorm going on. Then they have to go through the mountains.