Spiderman

by Adriana from Menifee

My dear man Spiderman.  
So kind and helpful. 
Kinder than Iron Man. 
So adventurous.
No item can
Stop him. 
 He's a quiet man. 
 But speaks louder than any man.

The reason I chose Spiderman is because I grew up admiring him. Through the years I have gotten to know more about him and what he's been through. All the things he went through and still came out strong. He showed me that you can't let things bring you down, you have to come out stronger. In his case losing the person who he admired the most makes him who he is and because of that he became the most acknowledged hero to me. Spiderman is a kind-hearted hero that everyone grew up loving because of his generosity.

Spiderman has been through a lot. He had a rough life. He lived with his grandparents because his parents had to get away and in the process, they got killed. Even through all that he still got his education and didn't turn out bad like most kids. I think that is a good because kids tell me about their life and they let that get to them. They don't push forward and continue with life. Spiderman's life has been rough for him.

Spiderman is a kind-hearted person. Spiderman likes helping people out and that is something I also like doing. He saves lives and protects people, even if he puts himself in a lot of danger. That takes a lot of courage and i admire that. Everything he went through he found a way to get through it. He is so cool to me because not everyone tried to deal with their problems and that showed me no matter what you're going through you can get through it.  All in all, I admire him because he is a strong kind-hearted person and he shows it.