Library

Spiderman

by Jenny-My from Lawndale

"You know who I am, Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
This is Spiderman on a building (I had got this Picture from Yahoo)

Have you ever had a favorite hero? What about super hero? I have a favorite super hero! His name is Spiderman. He is my hero because he captures villains and he puts them in jail. He is also caring, and he is a nice person. He thought of the happiness of other people more than anything else. Spiderman also did what he thought was right, not for himself, but for others. That is why I admire Spiderman.

Spiderman looks like a big red and blue spider. He has big white eyes. He’s very flexible, tall, and skinny. He shoots webs through his hands and springs through the air. Under his mask he is a typical young boy. His name he lives by is Peter Parker. He lives his life under two identities. In his life, he’s two, entirely different people.

Spiderman lives in Forest Hills, New York. He has no siblings. During the day he goes to school. During the night, he is Spiderman. It all started when he was at a school field trip. A spider crawled out of its cage and suddenly bit Peter. Soon, he started to realize he had special abilities. He also pretends that he knows Spiderman and takes pictures so that he can sell to the Daily Bugle and make money. Spiderman also has a girlfriend names Mary Jane.

What I like about Spiderman is that he’s courageous. He is willing to give up his own life to protect the ones he loves, also others like strangers. Spiderman is also willing to give up his social life so that the villains won’t attack his loved ones. I also admire Spiderman’s kindness. He is a very nice person and caring. Spiderman is also different from the other super hero’s. Instead of flying, he uses webs as his transportation.

All in all, Spiderman is a great superhero. He is a nice and caring person. I admire him because of his strength and kindness. I like how he brings justice and keeps everybody safe. Also he is a role model for me. Out of all the superhero’s, Spiderman is my favorite. That is why Spiderman is my hero.