Stephen King

by Tera from Missouri

<a href=http://ilredelbrivido.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/stephen-king.jpg>Stephen King</a>
Stephen King

My hero is Stephen King. I bet you are wondering why and I am going to tell you. I have become a better student by reading his novels. I've also stopped doing stupid stuff. You are probably asking yourself how can I become a better person just by reading books. That means I am doing my job. Read on to find out.

Since I started reading Stephen King novels I have been a better student. In Stephen King's novels he uses big words that are hard for me to read. I will usually figure them out by using context clues and then I start to use those words in my vocabulary. My sisters usually get mad at me because they usually don't understand most of the stuff that comes out of my mouth.

I usually read in my room. By doing this I don't disturb my parents when they are watching a movie or something. I used to get in trouble all the time because I didn't do anything except for linger around the house. Now I play with my little sister outside and I get out of the house.

I do better in school now because I am not afraid to read in class or really do anything in class. I am still reading Stephen King books every chance I get. I have read a grand total of seven books and I am still going.