Superman

by Jerald from Princeton

Superman may be the most caring super hero anyone has ever seen. He goes into danger thinking not of himself but the innocent people that are in harm's way. He doesn't ask for anything in return he just wants to help. He has the utmost concern about the city and people he protects. The thing I admire most about superman is the way he protects people he doesn't know for reasons that are unknown.

Superman is also very fair he treats others with kindness. Some people treat him like a criminal. He saves anyone, even people who have broken the law in anyway. He considers the feelings of all people and how his actions will affect them in the future. He never breaks the rules, never lies, he doesn't trick other people into doing what he wants to be done.

Superman promises to keep the citizens safe. He is also very honest enough not to take or steal money from the people. The people rely on him to keep them safe. He has principles like to put the people before himself. He keeps the people safe because he thinks they need it, so really he does the common good everyday.

Superman is responsible because he does what needs to be done, even if it costs him his life. He fulfills his obligations to the people. He never lets people down. He uses good judgment and is always accountable for his actions. Not once has superman ever done anything wrong because he has always made good judgments in tough situations. I think Superman feels like he needs to help people cause he doesn't know who he is.

Superman has very very good citizenship. He always does what's best for the common good of the people. He serves his part in the community by protecting it every time he goes out on patrol. He helps the cops by catching the guys they can't catch. Nobody really knows why he does it, he just does it. Superman is one of the bravest heroes in the world.

My name is Jerald I go to CCMS i like to play games and play sports I like to hunt, swim and read.