Superman

by Gerardo Daniel from Tampico

The Future Is Yours

"Superman is the sole survivor of the planet Krypton. His father, Jor-El discovered that a nuclear chain reaction was building inside Krypton. It would soon shatter the entire world. Jor-El therefore had his unborn Kal-El removed from the Kryptonian Gestation Chambers and affixed the life matrix containing Kal-El to an experimental vessel for travel through hyperspace. Jor-El launched the starcraft toward Earth just before Krypton exploded. Superman was, in effect, born on Earth when the starcraft landed there. Jonathan and Martha Kent found the infant inside the vessel and brought him to their farm in Smallville, Kansas. Since he appeared entirely human, the Kents assumed that the baby was a victim of a cruel experiment. At this time the baby had no super powers. The Kents named the infant Clark and raised him as their own.

Superman is my hero because is strong and cool. He saved the world from monsters. He can fly across the sky. He doesn’t run like a human, he is faster than humans. He can do a heat-vision. He liked to take care about children and citizens. It's hard to kill him because he is super strong and he is a hero. He has a good job and he is a good citizen - that’s why superman is my hero.

The World has to consider him like a hero because he saved the world. He is a good citizen. He only uses his powers for the justice. He doesn’t fight for revenge. He likes to help people who need it. He has superpowers. He fights with persons that we can’t stop. He is cool and that's why the people have to consider him like a hero.

Superman