Superman

by John from Nashville

"you never know what u have till u lose"

There are a lot of heroes in the world but my hero is Superman. He is super strong, saves a lot of people, and is good with the ladies.

He is super strong. He can lift cars and heavy stuff up. He can lift cars and heavy things up. He can punch you so hard that he can send in the air. He can also pick things up with his super strength. He can stop things with his super strength. Like a train or a plain. Also when meteors or falling helicopters are crashing to the ground. He is super strong and saves a lot of people.

He saves a lot of people. He saves people from getting robbed in the streets. Like a kid trying to steal a woman's pocket book. Also when a store is getting robbed. He saves people from falling off a building. Like a person slipping off the edge of a building or when people are in a car crash. He saves a lot of people.

He is really good with the ladies. Every time he saves someone, the girls want to hug him and kiss him on the cheek. When he saves a girl from a villain or something bad is going to happen to them. Like a man trying to kidnap them. When there is a situation of falling off a building or drowning in the water.

In conclusion, that why Superman is a hero I look up to.