Library

Superman

by Sheena from Winnipeg

“I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman”

Superman is my hero for many reasons. He has done so many amazing things. He saves the world daily, and he keeps it all a secret by using his human identity, also known as Clark Kent, and he has really intense muscles. Clark Kent is a writer at the Daily Planet so he can keep up with the latest news before the public finds out, providing an excuse to be at crime scenes without getting kicked out. Wherever Clark goes, he always wears his Superman costume underneath his street clothes so that if a problem comes up he can just rip them off.

I personally it fascinating that Superman can fly around the world, save someone’s life all on his lunch break. I think Superman is my hero because he stays on the good people's sides even if he holds a grudge on them for some reason. I personally think that that is true hero material. I really enjoy the fact that he flew around the world so many times so he can spin it the other way to go back in time and make it so that all the bad stuff that happened, didn’t happen.

Clark Kent aka Superman. But there is only one person in the whole world that knows this, and that person is the man himself. Clark Kent knows a lot of people because of his job. He works at the top newspaper place in all of New York. He works there with the woman he loves, Lois Lane. He has been in love with her for the longest time. Clark is not popular at all, he gets made fun of all the time. But with all of that, he still doesn’t reveal his secret.

Superman has a lot of things like laser eyes, mad muscles, the ability to fly. He uses all of these things to his advantage to save the world. Without these things he wouldn’t be able to save the world like he does. If superman couldn’t fly, he wouldn’t be able to go around the world as fast as he can. If he didn’t have muscles, he wouldn’t be able to lift cars off of people. If he didn’t have laser eyes, he wouldn’t be able to stop the kryptonite from going all over New York City. Without all of Superman’s abilities he would not be the superhero he is today.

Superman is an amazing hero, that’s why I picked him. He is excellent because he can keep a secret and picked a job that can help him help the world. Without his secret identity everyone knows as Clark Kent he might never be able to get away from the public eye to save the world. And another reason why I think that Superman is an amazing hero is because of his powers, he has so many cool powers that no other superhero has. For instance, laser eyes, amazing hearing, flying ability and crazy muscles. I think Superman is a great hero because he is always on the good person’s side.