Tom Brady

by Jack from Laguna Beach

Touchdown Tom Brady has done it again. This is why Tom Brady is the best quarter back in NFL history. With only one minute left on the clock down by a field goal on 4th down he finds Wes Welker for a touchdown to end the Super Bowl. Brady played college football for Michigan. Tom Brady is important to me because he never gave up.

Tom Brady is also a generous man. He demonstrates this by donating a lot to charity. He gives to the needy that means a lot to me. When he retires I will still always remember the way he played and the way he gave. He is the most generous man I know. Tom Brady you rule you are my true inspiration.

Tom Brady is a confident person with a great attitude. He has shown this to me by winning 3 Super Bowls. He shows this to me by coming back in very adverse games. He is the best at doing his job being quarterback. He is calm and never loses his cool under pressure and is never afraid to run the ball.

Tom Brady is a skillful person. He can make impossible throws that no one else can. He lives his life with integrity and honesty. Tom Brady and the patriots are the best in the league. That's why Tom Brady is the best quarter back in NFL history. In my perspective he is the most skilled quarterback in the history of the NFL.

Tom Brady is my inspiration. If it weren't for him I would not want to play. He has inspired me to play hard and keep striving for more. When I went to my all conference game in my mind I was saying throw like Brady throw like Brady. Play like Brady and win or lose but still keep your head up high.