Tom Cruise

by Ethan from Drayton Valley

foxnews.com ()
foxnews.com ()

I have chosen to wright about Tom Cruise. Tom was born in July 3, 1962 and Tom is now 50 years old. Tom is famous because he is an actor; he has been in Rock of Ages as well as Mission Impossible and many other films. Tom is a hero because he has done several things to help people and not just himself.

Tom spent his childhood in New York. Tom's mother was a teacher. At age 14, Tom went to Franciscan seminary because he wanted to be a priest. However he dropped out because when he was 15 one of his teachers had influenced him to become an actor. Tom became an actor after he won the lead of Nathan in Guys and Dolls; he found himself surprisingly at home on the stage, and the career of Tom Cruise was born.

Tom Cruise (wetpaint.com ())
Tom Cruise (wetpaint.com ())

Tom was 15 when his teacher influenced him to become an actor. His first play was called: Guy and Dolls. Tom wanted to be an actor and that's what he had become an actor. He is now one of the top 100 actors. Tom Cruise is now famous because he was an actor but he has done many things to do to help people once when: He was sailing when he saw a sailboat on fire and he went and saved the people on the boat.

Tom also made a difference in the world when 9/11 happened because he was a part of a telethon. One day he witnesses a women getting hit by a car. The car drove away. He stayed with her until the ambulance cam. When he found out she was not insured he paid the 7000 dollars for her medical care. Tom should always be remembered because of the thing he has done. Tom has influenced me because he is a movie star.

Tom Cruise (biography.com ())
Tom Cruise (biography.com ())

Tom is an amazing hero and role model to follow because he doesn't only think of himself, he thinks of others too. As you can see, Tom has done many things for other people, He is my awesome Hero.