Terry Fox

by Daleyn from Bradford

Terry Fox

This is a story of the greatest hero on earth and his name is TERRY FOX. He ran on one leg all across Canada. HE never ever stop believing. To stop cancer he ran and ran and he made 25,000,000 DOLLARS for cancer. Terry Fox struggled to fight cancer. The doctors had to amputate his leg! Terry Fox was a basketball player champion before he had cancer. Terry Fox had 2 brothers and one sister. Terry Fox and the Marathon of Hope helped children fulfill their destiny. When TERRY was on his run he meet Bobby Orr. Bobby Orr had to have surgery on his knees so that was similar to Terry. Terry Fox tried to breathe but he went to the doctor who said he had cancer in his lungs. He tried to try to finish the run but he was too sick. Terry was inspired to ran by a man who ran the the New York City Marathon with one leg. Terry said "I wish I could do something like that" and he did. He ran across Canada.