Terry Fox

by Colin

Terry Fox running
Terry Fox running

My hero is Terry Fox because he was brave when he had cancer. Terry Fox birthday was July 28, 1986 in Winnipeg, Manitoba and his education was university. Terry had 2 brothers Fred and Darrell, a sister named Judith and a mom named Betty and a father named Rolland. When Terry was a kid he played with toy soldiers.

Terry Fox's brothers, sister, mom, dad and his best friend influenced Terry. His obstacles was he had to fight cancer. Terry stayed active and stayed confidant. I consider Terry a hero because he raised money for cancer research.

Terry Fox ran across Canada for cancer research for people everywhere. He left home to go running. Terry accomplished his goal to raise money for cancer research. for people across the world.

Terry displays courage. Terry displays courage when he runs across Canada. Terry displays courage when he gets an artificial leg. Terry influences me to try new things.

I chose Terry Fox because he was my favorite hero.