Tony Hawk

by Tanner from Morinville, Canada

Tony Hawk, my hero (A Tanner Creation)
Tony Hawk, my hero (A Tanner Creation)

My hero is the person who inspired me to do what I do best skate board. Who, you ask, is this person? “Tony Hawk”, the all mighty legend of the skate board. Because of him I can nollie, kick flip, 360, grind and a bunch of other tricks. This hero is not a man in tights, he is a man in baggy jeans and a hoody. Tony Hawk puts the skate in skateboard. He is athletic and never lazy. Tony Hawk was the first person in the world to complete the 900 spin and land it. Anybody with a skate boarding past knows about him. Tony could perform a varial kick flip easily and land it. He is the hero of many. He is very awesome. Tony Hawk was more popular when he was still performing but now he is retired and still skates but not for people. Tony now has a wife and a son. His son skate boards just like Tony and has mastered the varial kick flip. Tony Hawk lives in Las Vegas now and in a giant house. That is my hero and nevertheless a skate boarder.