Thomas Johnson

by Nicholas from Loveland

Who wandered into your life and became your hero and what did they do to make them your hero? My dad, Thomas Johnson, my fun, awesome hero, has looked to others as always persevering, selfless, and dedicated to helping his family and God in any way he can.

My dad perseveres in helping me and my family, and continues to to this day. For example, he helps me when I ask for help with math or science. He's known to my family as a loving dad and play-mate. He plays great at hide and seek, checkers, and dominates at Monopoly and Scrabble; even when we or anyone else wins, he shows up as good sport.
Thomas Johnson in front of the gates of Fukushima
Lastly, Thomas has dedicated himself to helping his family when needed and have a sickness or need something. We pray every night and dedicate that time to God, while he dedicates himself to respectful praying to God with his family every night. While doing so, Thomas Johnson has always dedicated helping us through hard work and effort. The time he spends with us has always proven itself a time where we have fun. The world needs better people, and Thomas shows responsibility over all his children and known as one of the few inspirational figures taken note of and cared about by countless people. He shows responsibility over others and respects what other people do. He helps others with their projects and loves doing it and always earns everyone's trust and respect.