Troy Edward Nowlin

by Tre from Pulaski

My hero is Troy Nowlin, my dad. He is the greatest father in the world.

My hero has done the thing that matters the most. He never wanted to be famous. He never wanted to be rich. He never wanted to live in a mansion in Beverly Hills. All he wanted to do was love his son to death.

My dad lives in Christiansburg. He grew up in Christiansburg with my uncle, Tracy, and aunt, Mi-Mi. They had good days, bad days, funny days and tragedies together.

My hero was born in 1966 in Radford Hospital to my Grandmom who now lives in Christiansburg also. He grew up in the house that Grandmom now lives in. She has kept it in great shape.

My dad is important to me because he never lets anyone get in front of me. He never wanted to be famous and rich because all he cared about was me. He always wants me by his side and he loves me more than anything in the world.

My dad does amazing things like a superhero flying through the city. My dad is my superhero flying through Christiansburg.

My dad and I have had great memories together. For instance: we were were living in our 2 story apartment and we bought our PS2. Then we moved across town to a another apartment. We went to my first Virginia Tech football game and they won. We went to see Michael Jordan play the Charlotte Hornets and the Bulls won! My dad decided to coach Recreational Basketball League so I could play more. Great times we have had and are still having together.