Theodore Roosevelt

by Jeffy from Arcadia

Theodore Roosevelt as a president <br>(www.modjourn.brown.edu/ Image/Sargent/Presiden... )
Theodore Roosevelt as a president
(www.modjourn.brown.edu/ Image/Sargent/Presiden... )

Theodore Roosevelt is a hero. He had a smart life; he won a Noble Peace Prize, and was president when he was 50. I bet many people think Teddy Roosevelt is a hero.

Many people might know Theodore Roosevelt as a president, but he did a lot of other things. Here is some background information about him. Teddy Roosevelt was born on Oct.27, 1858 in New York City. He grew up in a wealthy family. He died on Jan.6, 1919.

Teddy Roosevelt (Theodore Roosevelt) was younger than any other president when he was elected. He was elected president when he was 50. "He brought new excitement and power to the Presidency, as he vigorously led Congress and the American public toward progressive reforms and a strong foreign policy."

Did you know Teddy Roosevelt won the Noble Peace Prize?. He won the Noble Peace Prize for mediating the Russo-Japanese War on Dec. 10, 1906.

In summary, Theodore Roosevelt had a smart life, won a Noble Peace Prize, and was president when he was only 50. What a peaceful person! That's why I put Theodore Roosevelt on peacemaker!

Theodore Roosevelt - White House Biography