Tom Sharp

by Teigen from Loveland

My dad, Tom Sharp, is the most important role model in my life and I love him very much. He is a righteous, dedicated, hard working, and faithful man, and is there for me and my family and anyone else who needs him

Tom has been an upright man throughout his life, and has lived morally too. My dad, Tom Sharp, is the most important role model in my life and I love him very much. He is a righteous, dedicated, hard working, and faithful man, and is there for me and my family and anyone else who needs him

Tom has been faithful for as long as I can remember. He has stayed faithful to his wife, Trina Sharp They have been married for 20 years! Tom stays faithful to his relationship with God, too. Every morning at 5:30 a.m., before the rest of us wake up, my dad gets up, goes into the living room and reads his Bible and prays to maintain his relationship with Jesus. He loves Jesus with all of his heart, and I know that he will never walk away from him. He gave his life to God when he was 9 years old and even though none of his friends did, he didn't let that bother him. He is also a faithful dad and has taken me hunting every year since I was 6 years old. He has never broken that tradition. It means the world to me. Next year, he has vowed to start taking my little brother, Tanner. I can't wait!

My dad is also very diligent. When he starts a job in his business, Stone Mountain Design, he will always finish it. Even when he is exhausted he'll get it done. My mom always says that my dad works as hard as the day is long. One day, when my dad was really tired, he had to drive all the way back to Denver from Greeley late at night to check on his employees, to make sure that they got the job done. Tom works fast and diligently and is very neat while he does it. One time, he did a large tile and granite job in less than a day, and it was beautiful. His business website is www.stonemtndesign.com and many of his customers go there to hire him to work for them.

Tom Sharp is an awesome husband, father, boss, and friend, who is righteous, faithful and very diligent in all that he does. I look up to him so much and admire him greatly. These qualities are only some of the things that describe my amazing Dad and demonstrate why he my hero.