Todd Robert Spencer

by Mandy from Innisfil

Todd Spencer was a police officer. He was born January 8th in Scarborough at Centennial Hospital . He grew up in a small house in Kichener with his family, Mrs Spencer, Mr. Spencer and his nana Stevenson. He went to Charlottetown JR Public School. He also went to Scarborough High with his average being B+ to A-. Todd liked to play hockey and to hang with his friends. As you can see he had a pretty simple life.

His main influences were his friends. His friend’s father was a police officer so every time he went over to that friend’s house all he did was talk about how was it being a police officer and what it was like. When Todd kept asking questions, no matter what it was, his friend's dad answered it. Some of the questions he asked were: were you ever threatened, have you ever arrested someone and the most personal question of them all is did you ever lose a friend in line of duty and all those answers were a yes.

The challenges Todd had was when he was little was getting bullied and made fun of because he was smart. These affected him by made him really mad and wanted to make a fight with the person that was making fun of him but instead he just walked away instead of making a bigger problem.

My hero made me feel really good because of what he did to help people and risked his life every day to go help other people and save other peoples lives and he is also important because he is family and is very special.

Todd is a hero to me because he is a brave and helpful person, caring about everybody else except for himself, and to me that is a hero.