Tim Tebow

by Nathaniel from Loveland

The great man known as Tim Tebow is one of my favorite football players. He is a Godly man that is not afraid to share the Word of God. Best of all, he is the person who got me to like football. Tim Tebow is a hardworking dedicated person who does kind, selfless acts out of his heart and has persevered through some of the hardest situations.

Many people have been amazed by Tim and his dedication. He is one of the people in the NFL that expresses his faith and love for God. When his team scores he bows to God. Tim Tebow has dedicated a lot to get into the NFL.. He spent a lot of time away from family to do it. The college team he entered was the Florida Gators. After that he was drafted the first round to the Denver Broncos. He was the youngest child of the Tebow family. When Tim Tebow was a child, he and his dad moved to Africa for a missionary trip. They went to an orphanage and turned 80 people to Christ. When he was six years old he fell in love with the game of football. He has made it one of his main priorities to get into the NFL.

Tim Tebow's selfless acts have made him who he is and who he is known for. He is one of many football players that don't let the thrill of the game get in the way of kindness. Whenever he sees a player down and he can help he does. Every week Tim Tebow finds a child that is going through a tough time and gives their family a taste of happiness. He first gives them V.I.P. seats at the Broncos stadium and lets them have fun enjoying the game. Then after the game he takes them out to dinner which most of the time is Dave and Busters. After the long day he sends the family on their way with a new car. Before all the games he prays which is one of the few things that inspire others. Tim Tebow has inspired many people not only to love sports but to express God and be yourself.

Tim Tebow has gone through a lot and he can persevere through insults and abuse. I'm always hearing how nice he is on the radio and how compassionate he is but that isn't always the case. The media is often telling the world that Tim Tebow is a horrible person. They say that Tim Tebow shouldn't be allowed to praise God publicly. People are also being mean to him on the field. Often players are faking fouls so that they can get him off the field. It must have been excruciatingly hard to bear when he became a free agent. It was also hard for his fans. To many people Tim Tebow was their favorite player and are now waiting for him to come back.

Tim Tebow remains my favorite player. He has worked hard to get to where he is and he'll keep on trying. He has pushed all the insulting media aside and pushed on. He is a person that will help others in need. He was dedicated, selfless and had great perseverance. That is Tim Tebow.