Troy Wayne Wood

by Harley from Cashton

My hero is Troy Wood. He was born in Walsworth, Wisconsin. The best advice was do one thing and does it well. His dad inspired him because he always knew what to do in any situation. He has learned a hard lesson that sometimes you have to say no.

He had a defining moment in his life and it is to raise his two kids on his own, and realizing he couldn’t. His favorite book is Where the Red Fern Grows because it reminds him of his childhood. He could not live without his wife and kids. Without them he would have no direction or purpose. His biggest accomplishment was getting a refrigeration service contract with the largest retailer in the world. His personal motto was, say what you mean and mean what you say.

Troy Wood was inspirational to me. He gets me anything I want most of the time for Christmas and he gives me a lot of presents. He makes me laugh and Troy Wood is my hero.

During my language arts class we had an assignment to write a paper about our hero. First, we had to interview our hero, then write about them, and lastly, we are going to put the paper on the MY HERO website. In the following paper I am going to tell you about Troy Wood.