Tony F Hawk

by Kyle from Ontario

My hero is Tony hawk. I chose him because he has inspired me and many other kids all over the world to skateboard because of the video game he created. I also admire him because he has made skateboarding more popular and more extreme all over the world. I knew I wanted to skateboard the first time I played Tony Hawk's video game.

Tony Hawk was born on may 12, 1968 in California, San Diego. Tony graduated from Torrey Pines High school. Tony's family members are his father, Frank Hawk, his mother, Nancy Hawk, his brothers and sister; Lenore, Steve, Patricia. He also played basketball at his high school.

Tony's father was diagnosed with lung cancer when Tony was seventeen years old. when Tony got this news, he was extremely upset. That made Tony take a whole new look at the world.

Tony would often fall when doing different stunts and tricks. He would fall the most when he was learning new tricks, but that would not stop Tony from giving his all. Tony would wear full equipment to make sure he did not get too hurt.

Tony Hawk has donated money to charity and different organizations. Tony also created a video game to inspire kids to skateboard.

Tony has achieved a few goals. One of his goals is being the best and most popular skateboarder in the world. Another one of his achievements is creating his popular video game.

Tony Hawk married Cindy Dunbar in 1990. they had one son named Hudson 'Riley' Hawk, in 1992. Tony and Cindy later divorced in 1993. Tony later married Lhoste Merriam in 2006.

pop star plus - general information
Wikipedia - birth dates/ family