tony hawk

by taylor from barrie

"I didn`t know i could make a career out of skateboarding." - Tony Hawk

My name is Tony Hawk. I was born May 12, 1968 in San Diago, California. I graduated from Torrey Pines High School. My mom's name is Nancy and my dad's name is Frank. I have 3 siblings: Lenore, Patricia and Steve. I also have kids: Riley, Spencer, Keegan and Kendance.

When I was nine my brother gave me a fibreglass banana board. I continued to skateboard till I was the best. When I was 12 I was sponsored by dogtown time i was 14 i was pro the when i 16 i accomplished the best skateboarder in the world.

In 1990 I made a list of tricks I wanted to land before I retired/Ollie 540/kickfilp 540/verial 720/and 900 degree spin. I spent almost ten years trying to land the tricks on my list, year 1999 I successfully landed all the tricks on my list so i retired at age 31. I accomplished a lot in my life. I became best in class for skateboarding and I think I would be a good role model to all kids in the world.

I accomplished the 900 degree spin verial 720 Ollie 540 and kick flip 540. I also launched a world wide skateboarding tour called boom boom huck jam.