Tony Romo

by Brett from Princeton

we're just football guys 24/7

Tony Romo has to treat his players with respect, because if he doesn't they won't block for him or catch the ball. Romo does, that's why the Cowboys are never fighting with each other. He respects them and they respect him. They have a good and respectful team because they all respect each other. Romo also respects his coaches and fellow team members.

Romo has many responsibilities. His main responsibility is to never let a teammate down, not even his fans. Another responsibility is getting the ball to the receivers and not throw an interception. Another responsibility is to get the team ready for the game, get the team pumped. Another is to get the ball snapped on time and not get a penalty. Another responsibility is to keep his players in line so they won't get in trouble. Another responsibility is to keep himself in shape and healthy, and be the captain and help keep his teammates stay in shape. Romo also needs to keep out of trouble on and off the field.

Romo has to trust his teammates to go and catch the ball. He trusts them to run their routes full speed. His receivers trusts him to get the ball to them on time, so they can make a play. He trusts his o-line to block and stop any one who tries to tackle him. He trusts his coaches to make a good play call and formation to outsmart the defense. He definitely trusts himself to think of the right play, to get the snap on time, and throw the ball with confidence.

Romo cares about the team. He cares about winning. He also cares about the health and the shape of his players. He cares about the way other people act on the team. He cares about his family and tries to never let them down. He cares about his fans; he loves his fans. He cares a lot, especially not to let them down. He cares about his girlfriend. He also cares about his coaches.

Romo is fair. He spreads the ball to all of his receivers. When the Cowboys win, they say good game to the other team and don't make fun of them for losing. Romo is fair when they win, he doesn't take all the credit. He lets other people take the credit. He's fair to switch up the plays, from running the ball to throwing it. Romo and the cowboys are fair because they play by the rules, especially Romo. When they score a touchdown, he doesn't tell the other team they stink.

You already know my name but everybody calls me Bubba. I play football for the Caldwell county middle school Tigers. I am 14.