Tim Tebow

by Justin from Billings

I have played football for about five years and I can say that my hero is Tim Tebow. I have followed him since he was a senior in high school and he was the third highest rated athlete in high school and when he committed to the University of Florida he became my favorite college football player.

Tebow helped lead the Gators to a national championship in 2006. He threw for three touchdowns and ran for seven more. and as a sophomore he was the first player ever to run for 20 touchdowns and throw for 20 touchdowns. He broke the rushing record as a sophomore in the SEC. he became the first underclassmen to ever win the Heisman as he led his team to a 9 and 5 record. He is continuing his dominance in 2008 he has led his team to a 9 and 1 record and has put his team in a great situation to go to the national championship game in Florida at the Dolphins stadium.

After all that Tebow has done you would think that he would get a big head but actually he has done the opposite. He is probably the most humble man I have ever seen. He talks to all of his fans after games, he signs autographs until he can't anymore.

Tim Tebow is a very fantastic person on and off the field. From the amazing touchdowns he scores to leading his team to victory. Tebow has influenced me to be as strong off the field and to stay strong on the field when the going gets tough. Because, as they all say, "Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas and Chuck Norris wears Tim Tebow pajamas."