Tim Tebow

by Evan from Brea

Tim Tebow ( ())
Tim Tebow ( ())

Have you ever had a hero? Is it a baseball player, inventor, or maybe someone who means something to you? My hero is Tim Tebow. He isn't just a hero because of his football, but for his leadership, faith, and the will to do better. If you include these in your life you will also be a hero. Tim Tebow's football actually does help him become a hero. The three virtues are brought on to the field.

Tim Tebow is a leader because he leads the broncos to many wins. This leadership is a big part because he has only been in the NFL. This may make some people scared to lead because they don't have experience. Tim Tebow has the strength to lead even if he has been in for one year four years or even ten years. This makes him a hero because he has the courage to lead the Broncos and make them better each and every day.

tim tebow praying ( ())
tim tebow praying ( ())

Tim Tebow has a very close relationship with God. When Tim Tebow is on the field, at home, or anywhere else he is always with God. On the field, when he scores he kneels down and prays in front of everyone. This shows that he will dedicate any second to God even if people will make fun of him for doing it out on the field. This is another reason why Tim Tebow is a hero to me.

Tim Tebow has the will to do better. This means that he will strive to be better than anyone on the field. He was a rookie last year and is already the starting quarterback. He earned this position because he put his blood, sweat and tears on the football field. When I see this in a person I think of them as a hero. I think of them as a hero because it pushes me to do better.

Tim Tebow is a great hero. He leads the Broncos, dedicates his life for God, and he always has the will to do better. Many people look for this in a hero and so do I. Because of Tim I try to be like him and push myself to be a leader. Tim Tebow is my hero because of what he does on the field.