Angels

Tasha Riggins

by Jacky from Kansas

The best BFF in the world (my parking lot)

Tasha is the most caring, compassionate, thoughtful, devoted friend. She is giving of her time and resources. She is also good at picking out movie selections. She eats healthy things and exercises. She is healthy. She also dances to Kelly Clarkson in her room. She loves her dog Toby.

i can't live, if living is without you (a lyon)

Tasha is very smart. She is pretty too. She is working very hard right now on her thesis. She loves Michael Franti and Bob Marley. She has beautiful eyes. Her personality is amazing. I never get bored around her and she brightens up my life.

and i will always love yooooooou (louise's)

I love you. Don't leave me. I don't want to. Then don't. Shhhhhh.

I love you, always forever. Near or far closer together. Everywhere I will be with you. Everything I will do for you.

Tasha likes celebrity and music magazines. She eats caesar salads. She runs four miles a day. She drives a CRV. She's one of the coolest people I know.