by Bryce from Van Alstyne

Look through the eyes of a teacher (drew it (me))
Have you ever wondered who grades that long depressing homework? Teachers should be more appreciated, they're the underrated heroes of the brain. Teachers go through a lot during school. They must make the classroom fair, even when some kids don't deserve it. Teachers find ways to keep kids on the same level without holding the smarter ones behind. Teachers also find ways to make the classroom fun and unique, keeping kids engaged. After school, the work continues by tutoring kids and even grading more papers and projects. The next day's work must be prepared in advance. During summer, the work never ends. Teachers go to workshops to learn about new projects and ideas for their classroom. Depending on the teacher, they might teach summer school or organize their classroom and schedule. In conclusion, teachers make the world a better place through education and life.
No Stereotypes (drew it (me))
No Stereotypes (drew it (me))
Teachers are not two-sided and traitors (I drew it (me))