Tom

by Naruto from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

The person who is a hero to me is my father because he and I learn about how the Marine Corps workout. I am not working like that but my father does. So when he works on the air planes he delivers items to other countries in the world and he also will help me learn how to fly airplanes when I get older.

Then in 2008 I went to his house to see him one day. I learned a lot about him when I was there at his house. He told me that he is a football coach, he talked to me about it and he let me see a book that had all of his memories in it that he did in has life about how it all started to be a football coach.

He is a hero to me for a lot of good reasons because he never gets angry at me when I see him. I would think that he could be the best hero who could have to be father. I learned that he never gives up and keeps trying what he does well. He told me that he had 4 good jobs he works at.

The story ends by when I say good bye to him in Iowa then we go back to Wisconsin and it is a long drive there because it is a four hour drive back home.