Tony

by Jeff from St. Paul

My Brother, My Friend, My Hero!

My brother Tony is 20 years old. He is not only my brother, but my best friend and a hero to me. We haven't always been the best of friends, but we have always been "Brothers". When we were younger, we would sometimes have our fights, like any other brothers would do. But we still cared about each other.

I always wanted to hang out with my brother and his friends and he would most often let me, even though he did not always want me to. When I was younger and still to this day, he always watches out for me, no matter what we do or where we go. Even if I am not with him and hanging out with my other friends, he wants to know where I am and what's going on in my life. He always wants to make sure that I am doing good in school too!

I have a great mom and dad that do all of these things, so most people would think that I wouldn't need to have a brother doing the same. But like I said, he is more then just a brother to me, he is also my friend! We still once and awhile have a couple disagreements like all brothers do, but we get over it.

He has been my protector, helped encourage me to do things, gave me good advice and steered me in the right direction when I needed it. He has been the best friend that anyone could ask for! He has a great job that makes good money and is going to school to better himself (a brother that anyone would look up to).

He is my Brother and for all that he does to help me and because he is always there for me when ever I need him, he is " MY HERO" !