Brandon Toth

by Noelle from Ortonville

Children are the future. That’s what some people say. I think their right, we need children to keep our generations going. Well, my little cousin, Brandon, is the child in our family. He is 6 years old, even though he looks like he would be younger. He is also my hero. Sometimes, we fight like brother and sister, but if we didn't we wouldn't have anything to do. Sometimes he cries, a lot, but I still love him more than anything.

He is the cutest, sweetest, funniest kid you’ll meet. I love it. He is also very smart. He was singing the National Anthem before he knew his numbers. It was so cute, that we put him on Me TV. But it never aired. He was upset at first, but he got over it. His attitude is so unpredictable. One minute he could be the happiest boy ever! The next, he could be so sad that it could make you want to cry. A good thing is, is that whatever made him sad at that moment, something else would make him delighted the next. He is so energetic and very inquisitive for his age, he is aslo so sweet and best of all my hero.

Well, now that you know some interesting things about him, this web page is done. I hope you liked it and enjoyed these facts. Thank you for visiting.

Hello my name is Noelle and I am 13 years old. I live in Clarston, MI. I play softball on a church leage, and I have an older sister and three little brothers. My sisters name is Nicole, she is 19 almost 20 and she is on my softball team. My little brothers are Kane 10, Joey 8, and D.J 6. They are such pains, but I love them. My family and I are in the process of moving, but i do not want to.(like most teenagers at my age!) I also have a little cousin, Brandon, who means the world to me. Well you know some stuff about me! Go ahead and read about my hero!