Tou and Zeus

by Pa Kou from Saint Paul

Two hero's similarities, the two hero that I admire is my brother Tou and Zeus. Tou and Zeus's similarities are: they're both tall, strong, have positive attitudes, and trustworthy. Even though these two heroes might have their similarities, they also have their own differences.

Tou has short hair unlike Zeus, Tou is younger then Zeus about, eighty to fifty years younger, medium size guy, not muscular, a helper and a joker at times when it comes to consequences from my parents, and he doesn't like violence; I think that he would never use violence. Zeus has his own differences too like: he is loyal, way older, has long hair, muscular, ruthless and violent.

The two similarities: both of them might be or sound like the same person because of their similarities, but we or I know that both of them are actually different. Tou is a really helpful person, he helps around the house and it seems like he's the second dad in the family because he's the man of the house. It was my father but then he's getting old but not so old, so my mom gave it to him to take over.

Being a hero as my brother is, respecting the elders and doing what he's told, but sometimes it might not be what the family expected it to be, but he is still the hero that I look up to.