Tracy

by Andrea from Billings

Splash Mountain (Disneyland)
Splash Mountain (Disneyland)

I chose Tracy to be my hero. Tracy is my mom. She is a great role model and a great person. She is a one of a kind person with a great personality.

Mom in Las Vegas
Mom in Las Vegas

Tracy was born in Billings Montana at Saint Vincent Hospital. Her parents are Ken and Irene. And she has two older siblings Paula and Trevor. Tracy grew up mostly in Billings Montana and graduated from Skyview High School in 1992. Some of the challenges she overcame are: her Sophomore Year in high school she had some health problems. Another struggle Tracy overcame was she went back to college, and worked full time when she had two kids, one being only six months old.

Mom's engagement picture
Mom's engagement picture

Today Tracy has two kids and works for an electrical consultants company. When Tracy first graduated she went to work for Ambulance. She found an interest in medical when she took an EMT class her last semester of high school. She worked in medical for a while until she decided she wanted to use her college degree which involved a different field.

Tracy has personally inspired me because even though there have been tough times she has always kept a good attitude and been there for me. Tracy has always been one of my role models. In her free time Tracy likes to read, quilt (although she doesn’t do it a lot), and be with her family.

Tracy is someone I look up to and always will. She has inspired me to do different things and to live life to the fullest. Someday I hope that I can be half as good as person as she is.

My Hero - Likes to Read
My Hero - Likes to Quilt