Turid Elgenas

by Sigrid from Ostersund

My hero is my bigger sister, Turid Elgenas. She has done a lot of thing to me, for example, she has helped me to find myself to the person i am today and she has always been there for me. She is important for me because she helps me with a lot of things, she is so kind to me and she is just a very important person for me, i need her in my life! She has done much difference in my life by just existing. She is like my best friend, i can talk about everything with her and we always have fun together. She is very beautiful and i look up to her. I want to be like her when i grow up. We use to fight a lot and we also joke a lot about everything and everybody. She is 3 years older than me but it doesn't matter, we still have fun anyways.

She makes me happy. My sister has taught me a lot about life. She is a happy person and cares a lot about her family and friends. She has good taste in music, she can play the piano, violin, flute, guitar and she can sing. She is a dancer. She has long brown hair, grey/green eyes and a septum piercing. She love tattoos. She is an awesome person and my hero!