Tyrone

by Shailyn from Nebraska

Tyrone C. Williams is my hero because he did a lot of good things for me and my family. Tyrone did so many things during his time on earth to prove to us that he loved us a lot. He made a lot of mistakes but he was human. A lot of people make mistakes, it's normal. Tyrone still had a good heart though.

I love him because he always was right beside me when I needed him most. He has been a part of my life since I was 2 years old. Tyrone has never let me down. He is sometimes late but he is always dependable. He has been a great help to my mother also. He helps her from going crazy because we make so much noise. I love and miss him so much; I wish he was here right now so he can help me out of this slump.

I remember Tyrone letting me stay up with him in the middle of the night because I got scared of the dark. He took me places and did stuff with me. He helped me with my homework when mom was too busy to help me.

Tyrone was loved by many and cared for by many also. He died because he was trying to help his cousin and stop his cousin from getting into a fight. Tyrone didn’t want to see his cousin get hurt but someone got mad at him. They hit him in the back of his head and when he fell he hit the same side that got hit on the concrete. He was unconscious when my mom saw him. When they got him to the hospital the doctor said that he was only alive through the machine and that they would have to turn off the machine in awhile.

Tyrone was the best step dad in the world. Tyrone died trying to save the life of another. He has always had a good heart and a great, pure soul. I will never forget him. Tyrone will always be a part of my life and always in my memory. I’ll tell my little brother and sister stories about the good things he did and the bad and tell them to learn from dad's mistakes and try not to repeat the same mistakes.
By Shailyn L. Holbert