VERDA HURST

by chase from kellyville

A person in my life , her name, as we called her "Grandma"Verda. I saw her as the most best grandma in the world , but as every grandkid knows who ever your grandma or grandpa is they are always the best grandparents you will ever have in your life .Although she may not be the best grandma Verda for anyone else she is mine.Now I'm going to type some special ways she influenced my short life I've had so far .

I think that it was June. A month later I had a new baby brother, and after he was born I knew that I was'nt theyoungest or the most favorite anymore . After a while Igot jealous, and I thought I had had it . I was fixing to make a change , but when I went to give it to the culprit of the crime my grandma stopped me picked me up and gave me a whack. I believe she whacked some sense into me . That is when she started influencing me and my behind.

ok that's all for that story, but here is the last one I well tell in this report. Well later in the years of my life she influenced me the most . My grandma Verda got a disease called milo-displasia syndrome. It's a disease were your blood stops producing . Then later on, it formed into cancer,and here is where she influenced me the most.The way she just held on for a little while longer.Until she was coming home from houston that's were she was in the hospital for 3 months, but anyway she suddenly started having pains in her side . Well ,they took her at the hospital stuck her in a medically induced coma. Then 6 days layer she passed away. That's how "Grandma'' Verda influenced my life.