Victoria Beckham

by Mariel from Hillsborough

Victoria Beckham is a strange choice for a hero but she is undoubtedly a person of heroic qualities. Victoria Beckham is a prodigious role model and a spectacular influence. Victoria donates lots of money to all kinds of charities that are in need of assistance for a good cause. Beckham is also a excellent mother to her three sons Cruz, Brooklyn and Romeo. Victoria was also focused on her career from a very early age. All these reasons and more are proof that Beckham is not a superficial model, but a worthy hero.

Beckham supports a ton of charities, including UNICEF, BeatBullying, Cancer research (in the UK), and the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (Purcell, W). Victoria is a generous and heroic person, she donates her money and uses her popularity and fame to encourage others to do the same. Victoria uses her influence in a positive matter to promote the idea of donating amounts of money small or large (Purcell, W). Without people like Beckham encouraging people to donate money some of the charities would be lost causes. This is one of her many great attributes that make her a great influence.

V. Beckham is also a great mother and a great influence to her three sons Romeo, Brooklyn, and Cruz. Unlike many other celebrities she personally attends all of her childrens events.(Friedland, W) She isn’t one to miss her childs first step, game, or play ( Friedland, W). She is a great mother and that alone is enough to prove that Victoria is a good role model. She is a very home oriented even when her job is at its most demanding point. Even as a singer and a fashion designer her main focus is on her family. Beckham is always thinking about what is best for her children in terms of school, housing and opportunities. She is my hero for this reason and many more.

Beckham was focused on her career at a very early age, yet another reason she makes a terrific role model for her children and other people around the globe (Montique, W). She started out as a singer with big dreams, she was a big part of the phenomenon called the Spice Girls. V. Beckham was POSH Spice and this opened many windows for a young performer and entertainer like her (Montique, W). She made connections and worked very hard. Being dedicated and a hard worker lead her to being a very successful designer and model. She has a relentless work ethic that is the perfect mix of home life and work life.

Victoria Beckham is a hero of many sorts she helps people without hesitation, is a truthful person and is a fabulous role model (Montique, W). She is an exceptional person with great character. She represents millions of females that work hard and do their best to make a difference. Models and designers are ofter discriminated against because they appear to people as shallow. In Victoria's case this couldn't be more untrue. Victoria Beckham is a great role model to me and is worthy of as much respect as any other celebrity.