Veby Harsono & Andy Firman Wirawan

by Caroline from Surabaya, Indonesia

"My Parents"

These are my parent's names... Mom and Dad. I would like to thank you for the times you've worked soo hard for me and my siblings. and i apologize for the times when i am impolite and irresponsible. The common tests are coming soon... I hope to pass them with your help^0^

Mom:
Thanks for throwing all the pain away for giving birth to me... thank you for taking care of me and my siblings. You are my angel, my lifeguard.. thank you for all the times when i needed help and you were there for me.. Like when I'm crying you cheer me up or when i fall you pick me up.. Thank You!!!! I love you forever more!!!

Dad:
Thanks for working so very hard to make our life better... thanks for buying us our needs and wants with your money even though you don't really want to spend your money. Thanks for paying the EXTRA expensive school fees.... and although you can be very bad tempered you are still my father and I love you just the way you are.. Thank You for Everything!! I love you Always!!!!

I love you both because you are my parents, the ones who would always be by my side when needed....

Caroline from Indonesia, Surabaya