Victoria Hardin

by Eliot from Wolfforth, Texas

He who laughs last didn't get it
 ( ())
( ())

Victoria Hardin is my hero because she is my best friend. She always tells it like it is, whether I want to hear it or not. She always flatters and showers me with complements when I am crying, which I shed a few tears often. Her Mexican background is what I like most because she can be hoodrat and angel like at the same time. I can always look to her for advice or help, along with a good time.

Victoria is always positive and brightens everyone's day with her witty self and humor. She is very giving and compassionate but stern when needed. She is very reliable and loyal. She was one of the first to welcome me to Frenship and has been with me every bump along the way. She is definitely a prime example of being there through the highs and lows.

Victoria comes from a very humble and innocent state of mind and is very rational in her discerning of people and actions. She has been there through my complaining and annoying-ness, along with my obnoxious problems and issues. She tries her best to make everyone happy and she does a very good job at reaching that goal. Anyone who knows her would do anything for her in a heartbeat. I'm proud to call her my best friend!