Winston Churchill

by Owen from Cortez

A problem pressing our world in 1939-1945 is the NAZI resistance commanded by Adolph Hitler. Hitler and his military are killing Jews and invading other counties but a British prime minister, Winston Churchill, will fight for the freedom of Jews.

Winston Churchill was born in 1874 in Blenheim Palace. In 1916 he enrolled in the British army.  When he returned to England he became the British Prime Minister. When WW2 started he had to build up the British military to prepare to fight the Nazis. Winston Churchill went to the US for help because the British were outnumbered. He said 'that you can count on Americans to do the right thing after they have tried everything else'.

I chose Winston Churchill because he was in WW2 and that he was a leader. I also chose him because he inspired me to stand up to those who harm others.

The solution of WW2 is to see other people's perspectives of Winston Churchill helping people in need.