William Higinbotham

by Yarimar from Ansonia

Have you ever heard of William Higinbotham? Well you know the game Monopoly, right? William Higinbotham is the person who invented Monopoly. Well, this essay is going to be all about William. I am going to tell you when he was born, where, and more information about him.

Now I’m going to inform you about some of his bio information. Williams full name is William Alfred Higinbotham. William was born on October 25, 1910 in Bridgeport, Connecticut. William died in November in Gainesville, Georgia. Also, he is an American. William died from Emphysema.

What do you think would happen if William didn’t die? William would probably make more games. If I met him, one question I would ask him is, ”What inspired you to invent games?” Now, I’m not sure if a lot of people actually know him but, “what question would other people ask William?” That is one question I would ask William.

Now one quote from William is “I invented video games so when people come over your house they won’t get bored.” The first game William invented is called Tennis for Two. One of the games he invented are for computers. A lot of people have computer games that like playing. Even I have a computer games that I like playing.

I guess that’s all I have to say you need to know about William Higinbotham. Remember William is the person who invented video games. I hope you like the games he made. I also hope you like this essay. Well bye, got to go!