Willie Robertson

by Zayne from Hawesville

Willie Robertson is my hero. The reason he is my hero is because you don't find men that are as successful as him anymore. He has took in a small business and turned it into a multi-million dollar duck call making process. His dad Phil started it and they were making 40 calls a day and now they are making thousands. He is one if the most successful guys in the universe.

In 2006, Willie Robertson is my hero. Willie began a new company when he started Buck Commander. WIllie and the Buck Commander people travel all over the country chasing white-tail deer, having a good time at deer camp, and creating the Buckmen series of DVD's and the TV show Buck Commander Protected.

Willie is executive producer of both TV shows and has a passion for inspiring future hunters by showing the outdoor lifestyle and hunting experience in the most fun and awesome way. His unique perspective helps makes Duck and Buck Commander TV shows, DVD's and products stand out in the crowd.

Willie loves being outside with his family and friends and is happy at home in West Monroe, with his wife Korie and children, John Luke, Sadie, Will and Bella. When Willie is not working he is always living a very Christian life.