Will Smith

by Dante from Ansonia

Will Smith (www.bing.com)
Will Smith (www.bing.com)

Were you ever asked, ‘’who is your hero?’’ If you have and you didn't know what to say, read this story to see if Will Smith is your hero like he is mine. I will tell you why. My first reason is, he is a good actor. My second reason is he is a singer. Lastly he wrote a book for his son. Those are three reasons why I look up to Will Smith as my hero.

My first reason why Will Smith is my hero is because I think he’s a good singer. He’s a good singer because he made many songs that people like. Will Smith became a millionaire at age eighteen. In 1989 more of his hits came with the album,’’He’s the DJ I’m the rapper’’. Also that was the first hip-hop album to go double platinum. That song even won a Grammy for best rap performance. That is one reason I look up to Will Smith as my hero.

Another reason why Will Smith is my hero is because I think he is a good father. I think he is a good father because he wrote a book for his son. The book was called, ’’The Two of Us’’. He even had his son perform in the video recording of the song. His son says,’ He is a fun and loving father to have”. That's why I think Will Smith is a good father.

One more reason why I look up to Will Smith as my hero is because I think he is a very good actor. I think Will Smith is a good actor because he has been in a lot of movies that people enjoy very much. Some of his movies he was in are, Hancock, Seven Pounds, and my favorite is Men in Black. Those were some of his popular movies he has been in. I think he is a good actor is because he is very funny. He is a great comedian! One more reason why I think Will Smith is a good actor is because he sticks to his character incredibly well.

As you can see Will Smith is my hero. He’s my hero because he is a good actor, singer and a very good dad. Maybe you think he is your hero, maybe not. Just think, someone may think you’re their hero.