William Wallace

by Jimmy from Fresno

William Wallace is a freedom fighter from Scotland. Some people say that he was born about 1270 and while he was growing up the King of England ruled the Scottish. He was fighting and repelling the English rule. Until he finally decided to rebel against Edward King of England. As much as he had victories he had many losses and finally he was captured by a Scottish knight of his own kind but loyal to Edward. Wallace was executed in public in the most terrible execution in the English law. His death date was August 23, 1305.

William Wallace was fighting for his freedom and his country's freedom. He is not the only but there are some few who follow his side and together they fought the English. He is not only fighting for freedom but also revenge for his fallen wife. He had led an army that which won a crushing victory over the English army at Stirling Bridge but only to lose his whole army at the battle of Falkirk.

William Wallace has inspired me by showing that you could accomplish anything just by giving your best effort into it. No one can take your freedom or hurt your loved ones as long as you are there to show them what's up. This is kind of like when my parents was in a run away and best to fight for freedom then let someone step over you. I will try my best if someone is trying to steal my freedom just like William Wallace.