Willow

by Teea from Nebraska

My hero is my mom. A hero is someone who is there for you when you need them. She is my hero because she knows where to take me where I need to go. She always tells me to always do my best in school. She sticks up for herself when she needs to. She always keeps me up when I am down. That is why she is my hero.

My mom always thinks of her family first, then herself. I can trust her, no matter what. She keeps me in order if I am out of order. She is the one that I love and adore. She always keeps the family in line when we are out. When we need something, she is there to get it for us. I can not believe that she can do so much at once. When she does something she does not expect to get rewarded for it.

Whenever I have a problem she is there to solve it. Even though she can get on my nerves I still love her. She is the one that I will always look up to. She is always there for me. Even if she told me not to do it and I do, she will always forgive me. Sometimes I can make her mad but she will still like me anyway as I am.