Wray Little

by Joey from Canada

My dad is my hero. He is smart, brave and he knows how to do a lot of stuff. My dad is my role model. My father has one daughter and two sons (Jessica, William, and Joseph.)

My dad lives on a farm outside of Rosemont, Ontario in Canada. He lived down the road of where we live know. He worked and worked on the farm to get eggs to sell to town. My grandma said that he was in the barn so much that he almost lived there. He was born to farm and he followed that dream because he still farms and he wants me to follow that dream and I think I will farm when I'm older. My dad went to school up the road in a one room school house which now my uncle owns. When he was older he went to Bantin High School, then he met my mother. His first car was a Camaro and he loved it. He owned Wray Little Water Supply then he sold the business and worked for my uncle Ron Little Trucking. He loves trucking.

My father has done a lot of things for my family. Like he puts food on our kitchen table. He farms so he brings a lot of money into the house hold, also he brings a lot of meat too. My father is the hero in our family because if anybody ever came to hurt us he would protect us with all the might he had. My dad loves to talk to his trucking buddies and sometimes people he doesn't even know; I hate it when he talks.

My dad is a really nice man and but he works on the farm and in the truck a lot. He is a huge family man and he loves animals. He is a really good role model. He can be understandable if you don't do something really really bad. If you help him a lot you can earn a lot a lot of trust. I rarely get yelled at and I get to do a lot of stuff.

My father is a really successful man. He has done a lot with his life, like he helped his dad on the farm and had a business. My dad loves his life and he's just rocking away. My dad can get me down but he can cheer me up even faster.