Wright Brothers

by Andrew from Arcadia

The Wright Brothers

The Wright Brothers were true heroes. I recently have learned about their lives, heroic deeds and had some thoughts that have really made my brain work. You will enjoy learning about my heroes.

The Wright Brothers had creative lives. Wilbur Wright was born at April 16, 1867 and Orville was born at August 19, 1871. They started a printing company then a bicycle shop. They got interested in planes then started building planes. Wilbur died at age 45 and Orville died at age 76.

There are many heroic deeds that the Orville and Wilbur Wright have done. They built the first motor powered plane that worked. They were also the people to build the first successful plane. After they built the better plane they signed a contract to make planes for the military.

Learning about Wilbur and Orville Wright has made me think. How did they make the planes work? How did they improve their planes? What fuel did their motors use?

Two great heroes are the Wright Brothers. Their lives and heroic deeds have provoked some great thoughts in me. They are my heroes.