Wilbur and Orville Wright

by Gary from Arcadia

The Wright Brothers are heroes I recently learned about their lives, heroic deeds, and had some thoughts that really have made my brain work. You will enjoy learning about my heroes, I hope.

Wilbur and Orville had dangerous lives. Orville was born on August 19, 1871. Wilbur was born on April 16, 1867. They loved playing with the toy helicopter their dad gave them.

There are many heroic deeds that the Wrights accomplished. They invented flight and airplanes. The Wrights were the first people in the world to fly. The first airplane they made lasted for 12 seconds.

Learning about the Wright Brothers has made me think. I LOVE the look of airplanes and like to be in one. I think the first airplane was weird-looking.

Great heroes to learn about are the Wright Brothers. Their lives and heroic deeds have provoked some great thoughts. They are my heroes.